• This Snaffle has full cheeks and a copper, single jointed mouthpiece.
• The sweet copper mouthpiece allows better acceptance of the bit.
• The full cheek prevents the bit from being pulled through the horse’s mouth.
• Correctly used with fulmer keepers (sold separately), the mouthpiece cannot be turned over in the horse’s mouth while at work.
• Also, the full cheek provides more lateral control by creating light pressure on the horse’s cheeks.
• Stainless Steel with a Copper mouthpiece. STC Stainless Steel is produced with a blend of 18% chrome and 8% nickel. The chrome prevents rusting and the nickel adds strength and durability. STC Stainless Steel is super strong and double hand polished.